By using this website or any associated tools (the "Service") then you ("You") agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the "Terms"). If You do not agree with these Terms then please do not access the Service.
- Webs4Kids ("We","Us") aims to help children, parents, and guardians, find child friendly content on the web.
- We are working hard to provide the best service we can but mistakes may occur and our opinions and principles may differ from yours. You should only access the Service if you are prepared to accept possible consequences of any mistakes and differences which may arise.
- To play nicely.
- To endeavour to provide the Service intended.
- To act responsibly and manage the site with best intentions.
- To not intentionally disclose information we may have about our users to 3rd parties unless required to run this service or forced to do so by law.
- To not send unsolicited mail except perhaps occasional once in a blue moon information about the Service.
- To play nicely.
- That by allowing your child access to this site you are consenting to your child's use of the site.
- That you (and those who you allow to access the Service) use the Service at your own risk (and their own risk).
- To access the site in accordance with any local laws.
- To help us improve the Service by communicating ideas, problems, and concerns, directly to us.
- To use the site as intended and not for illegal, abusive, or commercial, purposes and to not perform any action that we may reasonably construe as being malicious, detrimental, inappropriate, unfair, damaging or otherwise negative.
You also agree
- We have the right to decide what consititutes abuse and inappropriate use of the Service and abusers forfeit all rights.
- We have the right to decide the contents of our database.
- Our limit of liability to you for any consequences of using the Service is the amount (if any) paid by You to Us within the current term.
- We have the right to use, copy, and modify, material you have submitted for the purposes of providing, promoting, and growing, the Service.
- We provide the Service "as is", "as available", and without any warranty or guarantee.
- We are not responsible for nor wholly endorse any material provided by or contained in external sites which may appear in our search results and we cannot be held responsible for any errors in content or where information provided is considered inaccurate, incomplete, unsuitable, or otherwise unsatisfactory.
- We reserve the right to modify the Service, discontinue the Service and to modify any prices that may be associated with the Service.
- All intellectual property rights for this site reside with us whether you make submissions or not and all designs, codes, material, etc, are copyrighted to us.
- These Terms of Service may be updated without prior notice and posted to this site.